Description Hide Description- Show Description+
Brad Goreski rose from humble beginnings in rural Canada to become an A-list Hollywood style guru. Now, Brad shares the story behind his success and also reveals his incredible style tips and tricks. Whether you want to understand how to ignore the critics and believe in your passion or simply want to be at the top of your class in fashion, Born to Be Brad has something for everyone with advice on topics like:
- The wardrobe staples every woman needs in her closet.
- What to pack (and what to leave behind) when you travel.
- Life lessons learned from Barbie and Marilyn Monroe.
- The best ways to shop: from navigating vintage stores to picking out your signature shades.
- How to start a career in fashion and impress in any job.
Part style guide, part memoir, Born to Be Brad is the ultimate fashion accessory!
Authors: Brad Goreski with Mickey Rapkin
Paperback 246 pages Published 2012